The Daily Meal listed "America's 50 Best Coffee Shops"
for this year (see the 2013's list here
.) My favorite coffee shop ranked in! Is your favorite coffee shop in your city in the list?
This is how they made the list. "First off, of course, we evaluated the coffee. The shops on this list use high quality beans and have close relationships with their roasters — or are the roasters themselves."
and then "Next, we evaluated the culture of the shop."
Here is the top 20.
1. Everyman Espresso, New York
Photo: Everyman Espresso
2. Go Get Em Tiger, Los Angeles
Photo: Julie Wolfson
3. Saint Frank's, San Francisco
Photo: Saint Frank
4. Ultimo Coffee, Philadelphia
Photo: Ultimo Coffee
5. Peregrine Espresso, Washington, D.C.
Photo: Regis Vogt
6. Joule Coffee, Raleigh, N.C.
7. Milstead & Co., Seattle YAY!
Photo: Milstead, Dan Cole
8. Panther Coffee, Miami
Photo: Panther Coffee
9. PT's at College Hill, Topeka, Kan.
Photo: PT's Coffee
10. Condesa Coffee, Atlanta
11. Artifact Coffee, Baltimore
Photo: Artifact Coffee
12. Anodyne Coffee Roasters, Milwaukee
Photo: Nick Brown
13. Little Collins, New York
Photo: Little Collins
14. Heart, Portland, Ore.
Photo: Heart Roasters
15. Sunergos, Louisville
Photo: colleges.niche.com, Elijah Mckenzie
16. Café Grumpy, New York
Photo: Café Grumpy
17. Ritual Coffee Roasters, San Francisco
Photo: Ritual Coffee
18. Colectivo Coffee, Milwaukee
Photo: Colectivo Coffee
19. Pavement, Boston
20. Spyhouse Coffee, Minneapolis